Station Blue Product Range
The Statiuon Blue range includes:
- Train Controller boards that are software switchable between DC and DCC
- Points Controller boards for snap action and stall points motors
- Signals and Sensors boards
- Cost effective Combination boards
Boards are available with USB, Bluetooth and Serial Port connectivity.
For more information select the Products
- Computer controlled trains
- Computer controlled points
- Station Blue JMRI Interface
- Setting up signals
- Automating model railways
Find out how by selecting the Videos
The following software may be downloaded from this website free of charge:
- Fast Clock - a clock for scheduling model railways to a predetermined railway timetable
- DCC Sniffer - DCC diagnostic software for model trains
Find out more by selecting the Free Downloads
Technical information on computer software, microcontroller firmware and model locomotive upgrades.
ATL COM Add Ins - The Easy Way
How to use modified MFC classes to simplify ATL programming. Add new functionality to host applications like the
Microsoft Office suite of programs, using C++.
The sequel to The Easy Way
article. ATL COM Add Ins - The Easy Way meets the thorny subject of Event Sinks.
Serial Ports in C#
Some inside information from the Station Blue
project on how to
improve the performance of serial ports.
Serial Ports in C# Part 2
Driven by the need for even more performance. The story continues with part two.
How to install Tsunami sound in an Auscision N class model locomotive.
USB Communications Using Microchip PIC
A PIC assembly language solution to providing USB communications on a PC connected device.
To find out more select the Tech Notes
Model Railway Automation
Use Dotric Station Blue boards and software to automate the running of model railways to a predetermined
Find out more by selecting the Automation