Resources On Sine Waves
Online tutorials on:
- Plotting a sine wave from a unit circle
- Simple Pendulum
- Harmonics and Audio Signals
- Lissajous Figures
Colour Mixing And A Reading Tutor
- Blue and yellow make green - don't they?
- Add sounds to Word documents
For more information select the Educational Aids
Record Sounds On Your Hard Disc
- Record whole LP records on your computer
- Record using a microphone on your computer
- Record programs from the radio or television
- Record using your notebook computer instead of a cassette recorder
- Edit recordings on your computer
Find out how by selecting the Audio Software
The following software may be downloaded from this website free of charge:
- Sinewaves Program - displays and plays sine waves with harmonics
- DotricDJ Program - records sounds on your hard disc
- Fast Clock - a clock for scheduling model trains
- DCC Sniffer - DCC diagnostic software for model trains
- Trial Software - Does your mobile device work with Station Blue?
Find out more by selecting the Free Downloads
ATL COM Add Ins - The Easy Way
How to use modified MFC classes to simplify ATL programming. Add new functionality to host applications like the
Microsoft Office suite of programs, using C++.
The sequel to The Easy Way
article. ATL COM Add Ins - The Easy Way meets the thorny subject of Event Sinks.
Serial Ports in C#
Some inside information from the Station Blue
project on how to
improve the performance of serial ports.
Serial Ports in C# Part 2
Driven by the need for even more performance. The story continues with part two.
Turntable For Thomas
Something completely different. One person's attempt at making a model railway turntable.
USB Communications Using Microchip PIC
A PIC assembly language solution to providing USB communications on a PC connected device.
To find out more select the Tech Notes
Station Blue Model Railway Control System
A series of model railway controller modules that provide a completely expandable integrated
system for controlling model railways.
Find out more by selecting the Model Trains